Nutty Gritties Pumpkin Seeds Roasted & Unsalted
are a little powerhouse of nutrients and health benefits. Like nuts, pumpkin seeds are a great source of protein and unsaturated fats, including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. They also contain a good range of nutrients, including iron, calcium, B2, folate, beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A.
Roasted Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of various beneficial nutrients such as protein, fibre, magnesium, zinc and others
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism and helps in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Pumpkin seeds are low in sodium and are a good source of potassium, which may support healthy blood pressure
Directions For Use:
- Can help boost the immunity of the body, protecting against infectious disease
You can eat them as a healthy snack or add pumpkin seeds to your homemade cakes, muffins and bread butter during preparation.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store this product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Don’t use a wet spoon to handle this product. Keep air-tight