Information about Nicedrin Oral Solution
Nicedrin Oral Solution contains Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Sodium Chloride as active ingredients.
The formulation is used as digestive care solution and as a laxative.
Key benefits/uses of Nicedrin Oral Solution:
Role of active ingredients:
- Belong to a medicinal class of osmotic laxatives and is used to treat constipation.
- Works by causing water to be retained with the stool. This increases the number of bowel movements and softens the stool and easy to evacuate.
- Used to prevent or to treat low blood levels of potassium.
- Used to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
- May also be used to treat the symptoms of stomach or duodenal ulcers.
- An electrolyte that controls the quantity of water in the body.
- Plays an important role in the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contractions.
- Used to treat or prevent Sodium loss caused by dehydration, excessive sweating, or other causes.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Consume as directed by the physician
- For adult/adolescent/elderly: Dilute 25ml of solution in 100ml of water and consume
- For children aged 2 to 6 years: Dilute 12.5ml solution in 50ml of water and consume
- For children aged 7 to 11 years: Dilute 25ml solution in 100ml of water
- Store protecting from light
- Do not exceed the storage temperature above 30 degree-celsius
- Do not freeze or refrigerate
- Shake well before use
- Discard the product 30 days after opening
- Do not keep the diluted solution covered
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Articles related to Nicedrin Oral SolutionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nicedrin Oral Solution: EMB, SBL, OHM, NVL, RUS, PEN, BBS, HRV, RSS, BSN, ADT, BTM, RSA, UMP, PWN, SSA, EQN, ZVP, NVY, MAM, ARD, SWA, HIP, DDR, USF, SAT, SDM, AVN, AAR, ENP, PVP, DLP, ATL, SHS, MAK,...+more