Information about Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Infant formula is a mixture of DHA and ARA for infants who are not breastfed from birth. It is made using spray dried formula. DHA and ARA are essential in promoting baby’s normal brain growth. It contains many important nutrients, such as iron iodine, choline, and whey protein. Whey protein is a component of protein found in milk, making it easier to digest.
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
• Pantothenic Acid
• Folic Acid
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• With DHA as its primary component, it helps support baby’s normal brain growth.
• It is used for infants who are not breastfed from birth.
• It contains Whey protein derived from milk protein to ensure that the baby gets all the right amount of this important nutrient.
• Contains many important vitamins and minerals essential for baby’s healthy development
Directions for Use:
• With clean hands, sterilize the feeding bowl and spoon
• Pour lukewarm water as is advised in the feeding table
• Consult feeding table and add the exact amount of the leveled scoops for the age of the baby
• Use Only the scoop provided
• Mix well to dissolve in water
• Feed the baby with bowl and spoon and discard the leftover
Consult the feeding table thoroughly before using Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1
19 October 2019
19 August 2020
Very good for infants digestive system Highly recommended for new born babies till the age of 6 months
14 March 2019
2 October 2019
It tastes good but price is little high
29 September 2019
23 August 2018
Excellent product for kids who are only on powder milk.
12 June 2019
Like and excellent product for baby feeds from Nestle
15 April 2020
24 July 2019
They should also provide sachet which is travel friendly
13 March 2019
Products similar to Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Customers who bought this item also bought
Country of Origin: IndiaExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor's ℞ and the availability of this medicine.