is a natural and Ayurvedic syrup that helps enhance kidney health and function. It is formulated with 19 herbal extracts and powders that help detoxify the urinary tract and has nephroprotective properties.Key Ingredients:
Purified asphaltum 200 mg, raphanus sativus ash 150 mg, piper cubeba 100 mg, Rock salt 50 mg, boerhaavia diffusa 500 mg, sugarcane extract 500 mg, parmelia perlata 450 mg, tribulus terrestris 450 mg, crataeva nurvala 400 mg, dolichos biflorus 400 mg, mimosa pudica 100 mg, solanum nigrum 100 mg, cucumis sativus extract 100 mg, berberis aristata 50 mg, butea monosperma 100 mg/10 mL.Indications:
It is indicated for the treatment of burning micturition and urinary tract infections.Key Benefits:
- It helps maintain urinary pH and prevent recurrent stone formation
- Relieves symptoms and recurrence of UTIs
- Helps detoxify the kidneys and protect them from damage
- Soothes the urinary tract and prevents infections
Children- 1 teaspoonful
Adults- 2 teaspoonfuls
2-3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.Safety Information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
What is a herbal formulation?
- Keep out of reach of children
Herbal formulations contain one or more herbs or processed herbs in precise amounts to provide specific nutritional or medicinal benefits.What are the three types of Ayurveda?
Ayurveda has classified three categories that govern how the body, mind, and behaviour are regulated. These categories are called doshas and are named Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.