Information about Myristin Soft Gelatin Capsule
Myristin Tablet contain Esterified Fatty Acid Complex (20.5gm), EPA (13.5mg), DHA (9.5mg), Sodium Hyaluronate (20mg), Collagen Peptide Type II (40mg), Rosehip Extract (275mg), Curcumin (150mg), and Bioperine (2.5mg) as major ingredients. The tablets have anti-inflammatory properties and are used to treat knee pain and osteoarthritis.
Key benefits/uses of Myristin Tablet:
- Esterified Fatty-Acid Complex (EFAC), acts as the most potent natural anti-inflammatory. It is used to treat Osteoarthritis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is similar to the fluid that surrounds the joints in your body. It acts as a lubricant and shock absorber for the joints. So it is used to treat knee pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- Collagen works by causing the body to produce substances that fight pain and swelling. It also contains the chemicals chondroitin and glucosamine, which might help rebuild cartilage.
- Rose Hip is a source of vitamin C and it helps in increasing immune function during exhaustion, blood flow, and urine flow.
- Curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It boosts health and wellness.
- Bioperine increases the absorption of nutrients in nutritional supplement formulations.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Consume Myristin Tablet as directed by the physician.
Knee pain and Osteoarthritis
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct light
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Myristin Soft Gelatin CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Myristin Soft Gelatin Capsule: PEN, SHC, PTI, SDM, MAX, AYM, ZEL, RSS, SJP, ARD, GTK, KAL, FGH, ATL, MPC, OLT, IAD, ENP, RKS, HEX, BBS, RPP, CRN, MAK, ESY, VRS, GBL, DHP, BAL, HBV, EQN, QTM, RSA, BN...+more