Information about Moiz Cream
Moiz cream contains Cetyl Alcohol topical as an active ingredient.
- Moisturizing cream and is used to treat various skin conditions.
Key benefits/uses of Moiz Cream
- The Cetyl Alcohol topical contains emollients to soften and moisturize the skin
- Used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin.
- Also treats minor skin irritations like diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy.
- Massage cream in the morning and night or as directed by physician
- Suitable for dry, normal and sensitive skin
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Moiz Cream: HBV, BNA, JHC, ALC, NAS, KMC, ANP, HAT, AYN, AGT, PRC, ASP, TOM, UHP, PRN, YMI, BBN, AXM, CMC, BBS, AMH, RAC, MPC, HPC, MAP, TRP, HTS, ZVP, BHS, MKT, 4IT, GNC, DGN, SGH, HGI, NDP, 1MH, B...+more