Information about Melagard Lotion
Melagard Lotion contains Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Octinoxate, & Zinc Oxide as major ingredients.
- The lotion provides protection from UV rays and delays premature ageing.
- Maintains original skin colour and texture.
Key benefits /uses of Melagard Lotion:
Role of active ingredients:
- Used in sunscreen products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays.
- Provides broad-spectrum ultraviolet coverage, including UVB and UVA rays.
- Used in sunscreens and other cosmetics to absorb UV-B rays from the sun protecting the skin from damage.
- Also used to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Helps in healing epidermal wounds, burns, rashes, skin oiliness, infections and acne.
- Protects against UVA and UVB light rays and is often used as a natural, non-toxic sunscreen to prevent burns, signs of photo-ageing and irritation.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Liberally spread over the exposed area of the body prior exposure to the sun or as directed by the physician.
Sunburn on skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of irritation on skin consult the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Melagard Lotion: PTI, DLP, HIP, HGI, DPL, DHR, OLT, MOM, JMJ, OIP, JIV, IAD, SVH, INC, ENP, NWP, SAF, MAX, HRV, RJH, GTK, OHM, RHW, AAR, AYU, 9T9, PVP, DPP, NDP, WLC, CLT, DYG, SJP, BDN, RPP, STA, A...+more