Information about Medbone Forte Tablet
Medbone Forte Tablet contains Calcium Citrate Malate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin K2- 7, and Zinc Oxide as active ingredients.
- Medbone Forte Tablet is used for the treatment of osteoporosis and improvement of the bone health.
Key benefits/uses of Medbone Forte Tablet:
- Calcium Citrate Malate is a water-soluble calcium supplement used to treat low calcium levels and Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D3 is used for Bone strength and prevention of bone disorders like rickets, osteomalacia
- Vitamin K2- 7 helps in maintaining the homeostasis of bone
- Zinc Oxide improves overall bone strength
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As advised by the physician
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Medbone Forte Tablet: VOP, USF, GMA, GEO, HPC, ZPR, EQN, BGS, AAR, KHC, STS, INC, DHR, RAC, MAM, BHS, SVH, KLC, BLP, MKT, VSL, AGT, QLF, SHD, SNG, TOM, CMC, RKS, EMB, HMP, RDH, AYN, VDH, QTM, IPL, S...+more