LYSUPRA TABLET contains Multivitamins and multiminerals.
Multiminerals are important for people who have dietary imbalance i.e. people who do not eat balanced diets or those who are on restrictive diets. Multiminerals supplements are also important for people who have different dietary needs like elderly people and pregnant women. Multivitamins are also used to treat Vitamin deficiencies (lack of Vitamins) caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
· Unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.
· Digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· To enhance liver function competency.
Use under medical supervision.