Information about Lubricart Tablet
Lubricart Tablet contains Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (750mg), Boswellia serrata (250mg), and Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (250mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Lubricart Tablet:
- Glucosamine: Helps the body produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane: Used to treat osteoarthritis. It alleviates musculoskeletal pain and allergies
- Boswellia serrata: Used for the treatment of arthritis. The boswellic acid in Boswellia offers anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic activity, mediated through the inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators like leukotrienes, cytokines, TNF etc
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis etc.
- Store in cool, dark and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lubricart Tablet: MAX, WHL, AYM, PTI, NVL, ABP, EMB, JIV, SGH, ENP, MAK, KIS, SBA, SHD, BGS, RHW, BIO, DPP, EVP, BAL, NSL, RPP, SAF, DGN, PRN, BMJ, INC, MMS, EQN, SHC, RSA, NNH, HIP, NVY, AGT, BTM, ...+more