Information about Lubricart Tablet
Lubricart Tablet contains Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (750mg), Boswellia serrata (250mg), and Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (250mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Lubricart Tablet:
- Glucosamine: Helps the body produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane: Used to treat osteoarthritis. It alleviates musculoskeletal pain and allergies
- Boswellia serrata: Used for the treatment of arthritis. The boswellic acid in Boswellia offers anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic activity, mediated through the inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators like leukotrienes, cytokines, TNF etc
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis etc.
- Store in cool, dark and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Products similar to Lubricart Tablet
Customers who bought this item also bought