Information about Lubricart Tablet
Lubricart Tablet contains Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (750mg), Boswellia serrata (250mg), and Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (250mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Lubricart Tablet:
- Glucosamine: Helps the body produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane: Used to treat osteoarthritis. It alleviates musculoskeletal pain and allergies.
- Boswellia serrata: Used for the treatment of arthritis. The boswellic acid in Boswellia offers anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic activity, mediated through the inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators like leukotrienes, cytokines, TNF etc.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis etc.
Store in cool, dark and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Lubricart TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lubricart Tablet: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ...+more