Information about Lactodex 3 Powder
Lactodex 3 Powder contains Protein, Milk Fats, Linoleic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Saturated Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Trans Fatty Acids, Carbohydrate, Sugar (Sucrose), Minerals (Ash), Moisture, Vitamin C, Choline, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Chloride, Sodium and Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, and Selenium as major ingredients.
This is a Follow-Up formula for infants ageing between 10 -24 months of age to support the normal growth and development of the infant.
Key benefits/uses of Lactodex 3 Powder:
- Used to treat the deficiency of various vital nutrients including essential vitamins & minerals in the body which play a key role in the growth and development of the infant.
- Used for the treatment of weight loss, malnutrition and other problems.
Directions for use/Dosage: Use the formulation as directed on the pack or as directed by the healthcare professional.
Nutritional deficiency in infants
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children