Information about Kerala Ayurveda Sathavarigulam
Kerala Ayurveda Sathavarigulam contains Jaggery, Juice extract of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Ghee, Sugar, Cardamom, Mushali (Chlorophytumborivilianum), Gokshura (Tribulus), Black and white varieties of Sariva (Hemidesmusindicus), Tamalaki (Euphorbia nerifolia), Vidari (Puerariatuberosa), Long pepper, Shilajeet, and Vamshalochana (Bambusabambos) as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Kerala Ayurveda Sathavarigulam:
- Used for treating PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
- It is used for menstrual pain, irregular menstrual cycles, heavy menstrual bleeding.
- It is used in the treatment dysuria, urinary tract infections, bleeding disorders, liver complications, jaundice
- Used as galactogue post delivery
Direction for use/Dosage:
Take 1- 2tsf of Kerala Ayurveda Sathavarigulam once or twice daily with milk, honey or water or take as directed by the physician
- General feminine health, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Menstrual relates issues
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
13 April 2021
good product think to buy again
Rakesh Kumar Rana
25 December 2021
20 June 2021
its a gem. A very good nerve tonic, thoroughly recommended It has worked great to my mother
16 June 2021
Country of origin: IndiaExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Kerala Ayurveda Sathavarigulam. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you.