Information about Jumplat Tablet
Jumplat Tablet contains Carica Papaya Extract, Tinospora Cordifolia Extract, Goat Milk Powder and Vitamin E as active ingredients.
Jumplat is an orally administered dietary supplement which is used to Increase platelet count in patients with dengue fever and other acute microbial infections.
Key benefits/Uses Jumplat Tablet:
- Jumplat tablets manage low platelet count.
- Boosts immunity and reduces the level of oxidative stress thus prevents cell damage.
- Increases blood serum vitamin, mineral & haemoglobin levels.
Direction for Use /Dosage:
- Take 1 - 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by the physician
- Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, Viral Fever, Acute Microbial Infections, Chemotherapy
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Jumplat Tablet: HAT, OLT, SSA, DFP, UMP, SRG, MBP, PVP, QTM, OWP, JSL, SMN, PRT, BLS, TRP, AWS, NVY, RDR, NSL, NDP, MPC, SBA, DLP, SHC, TOM, BLP, ENP, AVS, MDH, BAL, LHA, HPC, THP, UBL, VNS, HNP, GT...+more