Information about Jumplat Tablet
Jumplat Tablet contains Carica Papaya Extract, Tinospora Cordifolia Extract, Goat Milk Powder and Vitamin E as active ingredients.
Jumplat is an orally administered dietary supplement which is used to Increase platelet count in patients with dengue fever and other acute microbial infections.
Key benefits/Uses Jumplat Tablet:
- Jumplat tablets manage low platelet count.
- Boosts immunity and reduces the level of oxidative stress thus prevents cell damage.
- Increases blood serum vitamin, mineral & haemoglobin levels.
Direction for Use /Dosage:
- Take 1 - 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by the physician
- Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, Viral Fever, Acute Microbial Infections, Chemotherapy
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Jumplat Tablet: BDN, GBL, KHH, TFP, ZPR, ADT, HPC, OHM, PTI, QLF, DGN, NVL, CLT, BLE, RSS, PPR, WHL, MSD, SVH, RWP, INC, NDP, P2P, MDH, AYU, RPI, BIO, RHW, VDH, SBA, MAM, MLC, BHP, ANT, DHR, SHP, BB...+more