Jiva Aloe Vera
provides the goodness of aloe vera in an easy to consume juice form. While there are numerous aloe plants, aloe vera is unique and capable of providing benefits inside out.
The aloe vera plant is native to the Arabian peninsula but grows all across the world. It has been cultivated for its soothing gel for years. But that doesn't mean that it can be only applied topically. Today, aloe vera is mixed with water and certain other beneficial ingredients into juices and tonic, such as the Jiva Aloe Vera Juice.
Aloe vera contains a component called betacarotene, which works as an antioxidant in supporting eye health. Besides, aloe vera has also shown positive results to relieve heartburn without causing any harmful side effects. Aloe vera juice is also a good source of nutrients like vitamin C, A, E, folic acid, calcium and magnesium. Lastly, Jiva's stringent quality ingredients help maintain the potency of the ingredients. Key Ingredients of Jiva Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera Key Benefits of Jiva Aloe Vera:
- Jiva aloe vera juice replenished the human body with essential amino acids
- It supplements the daily requirement of vitamins and minerals
- It works as an anti-ageing tonic
- It is an excellent antioxidant
Directions For Use:
- It helps strengthen the immunity
To be consumed directly or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Safety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
About the Brand:
- Keep out of reach of the children
In the last few years, Jiva Ayurveda has become a household name because of its wide range of products and high quality. The company came into being with the aim of making Ayurveda available to people from all walks of life. It has the objective of making people healthy by delivering authentic Ayurvedic products right at their doorstep. Quick Tips:
- Drinking aloe vera juice regularly can give you a clear and youthful-looking skin
- Jiva aloe vera juice is an excellent way to stay hydrated, especially during hot summer days
- You can add aloe vera juice to lemonade to add some flavors to it
- Aloe vera juice can be consumed for digestive issues
FAQs: What can I add to aloe vera juice?
- The topical application of aloe vera juice can relieve scars and burns
You can either consume aloe vera juice directly or diluting it with water. Besides, aloe vera juice can be blended with coconut water, orange juice, barley water along with a preferred sweetener. How much aloe vera juice can be consumed in a day?
The best dose of aloe vera juice is around 8 ounces per day. It's completely up to you to drink the aloe vera juice on an empty stomach or with a meal. What does aloe vera juice taste like?
Aloe vera juice is prepared from the clear liquid extracted from the aloe vera plant. It has a citrusy and a bitter flavour. You can add some lemon or ginger to it.