is used for treatment of health ailemnts such as megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid, treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Vitamin B12 deficiency, Pernicious anemia, Iron deficiency anemiaand other conditions. Key Ingredients: Key Benefits:
- Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
- Folic acid is used to treat folic acid deficiency and certain types of anaemia (lack of red blood cells) caused by folic acid deficiency.
- Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body
Directions For Use:
- It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis
Read the label or as directed by the physician.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Take under medical supervision only