Information about IME-9 Tablet
IME-9 Tablet is a researched product of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (C.C.R.A.S.). It is developed after double-blind clinical human trial studies on more than 800 patients. It is approved by The Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH)
Key ingredients of IME-9 Tablet:
Contains Amra (Spondias mombin) 625mg, Karela (Momordica charantia Linn) 625mg, Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 625mg, Jamun (Syzygium cumini (Linn.) Skeels) 625mg, Shudh Shilajit (Asphaltum) 0.1665g as active ingredients.
Key benefits/ Uses of IME-9 Tablet:
- Amra act by releasing more insulin from Beta-cells & get hypoglycemic effects.
- Bio-active compounds present in karela lowers blood glucose effectively and also increases production of insulin by beta cells of the pancreas.
- Gudmar suppresses sweetness in the body. It acts by inhibiting glucose uptake by intestines.
- Jamun prevents the surge in sugar levels immediately after meals & keeps it well under control.
- Shilajit helps to reduce free-radical damage to beta cells thereby helping to increase insulin production.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
Two tablets thrice a day, half an hour before meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to IME-9 TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver IME-9 Tablet: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS,...+more