Information about i-Know Ovulation Strip
I-Know Ovulation Strip monocarton includes:
- Ovulation strips (5 units)
- One strip pouch containing (Test Device(Card), Dropper and Silica Gel)
I-Know Ovulation Strip is a simple, home test unit for tracking Ovulation.
Key benefits/uses of I-Know Ovulation Strip:
- Help to identify the most fertile days in a month
- Helps to know the best days to try for pregnancy
How to use:
- Calculate the date to start testing with i-know.
- On a calculated day, put 3 drops of urine in the slot(S) of the I-know strip.
- Note the best time to test is afternoon
- Wait for 5 minutes and read the result
- Refer pack insert for detailed instructions
How to read the results:
1) Positive result:
- If two lines are visible and the line in "T" band is equal or darker than "C" band.
- This indicates that the user will probably ovulate within 24-48 hours.
- One should, therefore, plan intercourse over the next 2-3 days to increase the chances of conception.
2) Negative result:
- If two lines are visible and the line in "T" band is lighter than one in "C" band or there is no "T" band.
- In such cases, one should continue testing for the next few days till the user get a positive result.
- It may also be because the test start date is incorrect.
- In such scenario to re-calculate the test date and re-test in the following month is suggested.
3) Invalid result:
- If there is no line in "C" band then the result is invalid.
- In such cases please use another device to test
- For external use only
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to i-Know Ovulation StripVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver i-Know Ovulation Strip: RSA, NVY, SHM, BLP, EQN, BDN, RKS, EMB, PLT, OLT, KHH, RJH, PNT, FGH, AGT, RHW, WSI, OHM, SAF, SBL, NWP, NVL, GNC, PSP, PEN, DYG, MAK, DFP, AAY, SWA, JMJ, DDR, HRV, ARD, 9T9,...+more