Information about HS Gold Softgel Capsule
HS Gold Softgel Capsule contains Lycopene, Methylcobalamin, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of HS Gold Softgel Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Lycopene: A powerful antioxidant and protects the cells from damage.
- Methylcobalamin: A vital nutrient that helps the body in the formation of healthy red blood and nerve cells
- Beta-Carotene & Folic Acid: Lower the risk of developing cancer and heart disease both are helpful for the treatment of anaemia. They help the body to make new healthy red blood cells and stops some types of birth defects also
- Vitamin B1, B2, & B6: Help the nervous system and brain to function properly. They strengthen the immune system and improves the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions. These vitamins are required for the proper development and function of the skin, lining of the digestive tract, and blood cells
- Chromium Picolinate: Works mutually with insulin produced by the pancreas to metabolize carbohydrates, aids to control blood sugar in diabetic patient’s and lowers the blood cholesterol level, so works as a weight-loss supplement
- Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate: Used for the treatment of diseases related to heart and blood vessels
Direction for use / Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Nutritional deficiency
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver HS Gold Softgel Capsule. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.