Himalaya Gasex Tablet
promotes healthy digestive functioning. It enables carminative and antispasmodic actions that eventually help support the functioning digestive system. Key Ingredients:
Sunthi (Ginger), Triphala, Vidanga, Prativisha, Cowrie bhasma, Shankh bhasma, Maricha (Piper nigrum)Indications:
- Improves sluggish digestion
- Relieves gaseous distension
- It has prebiotic, antiflatulent and anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, cholagogue and membrane-modulating, antimicrobial, and antioxidant actions
- Gasex Tablet exerts carminative and antispasmodic actions that support digestive function
- Triphala helps in digestion and intestinal motility, along with providing relief from gaseous distension
- Ginger stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and aids in digestion
- It exhibits prokinetic activity and helps normalise intestinal transit time, and provides relief from postprandial distress
Take 2-3 tablets daily after meals or as directed by your doctor.Safety Information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is Himalaya Gasex Tablet used for?
- Keep out of reach of children
It is used to treat indigestion and associated symptoms such as feelings of fullness, dyspepsia, and nausea. It also helps to relieve symptoms such as belching, abdominal distension (bloating), and flatulence.Q. Is Himalaya Gasex safe?
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause side effects when taken as per a doctor's recommendation. However, you must get in touch with your doctor if you experience any side effects after taking this medicine.Q. What is indigestion?
Indigestion, or dyspepsia, is simply defined as pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen. Indigestion can make you feel full too soon while eating and can cause abdominal pain, a burning sensation in the stomach, discomfort in the upper abdomen, excessive bloating or belching, nausea, and even vomiting.