Information about Grevim Neuro Capsule
Grevim Neuro Capsule contains Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Folic Acid and Multivitamins as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Grevim Neuro Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Methylcobalamin is used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anaemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is used to treat certain anaemias and also plays an important role in the formation of blood.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps to prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes. It works as an antioxidant, and helpful in certain liver and brain diseases.
- Folic Acid helps the body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anaemia or lack of red blood cells.
- Multivitamins are required for the proper growth and development of the body and for maintaining the metabolism.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Take the capsule as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Grevim Neuro Capsule: SCH, PNT, EQN, ADT, BTM, KHC, BHM, VRS, LHA, ARD, ESY, HSP, WHL, TOM, SWP, BHP, BAP, HAT, DVH, HTS, KMC, ZEL, AAY, SWA, SVH, HNP, SAF, MAM, GHR, MDO, TNH, MDH, RPI, FGH, JVO, E...+more