Information about Glizigen Spray
Glizigen Spray contains Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Polysorbate, Glycyrrhizic Acid as active agents. Glizigen Spray is an effective topical preparation for treating the problem of genital warts & molluscum.
Key benefits/uses of Glizigen Spray:
- Glycyrrhizic Acid: Naturally extracted component from the roots of licorice plants
- Shows potent antiviral and anti-inflammatory action
- Highly effective in the treatment of warts and molluscum
- Suitable home care option for managing warts and Molluscum does not irritate normal skin
- Propylene Glycol helps active ingredients to penetrate the skin
- Shows anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-tumor, antimicrobial and anti-viral properties
- Irreversibly inactivates the virus and helps to treat epithelial tissues
- Furthermore, helps to control the infectious process
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Genital Warts: 4-5 applications per day for 2-3 weeks depending on the results
- Genital Herpes: 3-4 applications daily for 5 days.
- Shingles: 3-4 applications per day for 7-10 days.
- Genital Wart, molluscum, genital herpes, and shingles
- Store in a cool‚ dry, and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
Articles related to Glizigen SprayVIEW ALL