Information about G 32 Tablet
G 32 Tablet contains Bakul, Chok, Katha, Laving , Chiknisopari, Fatakdi, Miaphala, Elaichi ,Sonageru, Jira, Majith, Pushanbhed , Vavading, Pipal Lakh, Samudraphen, Vajradanti, Taj, KaliMirch, Sajikhar, Kulinjana, Pipar, Kapur as a combination of ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of G32 Tablets:
- Stops gum bleeding
- Reduces Inflammation
- G32 helps healing process by keratinization and granulation
- Improves oral hygiene.
- G-32 avoids Gingivectomy in stage 1 and 2
- Effective in non-alignment common oral mucosal lesions
Directions for use:
- Crush 1 to 3 G32 tablets to fine powder
- Massage this powder over gums, teeth and on the effected parts and inside the whole mouth properly ,with the help of finger tip
- Keep it for minimum 5 minutes for effective action
- Rinse twith fresh water
- Repeat two to three times a day or necessary
- Use G32 morning and evening to maintain good oral –hygience in health and sickness
- In Gums – Gingivitis, Spongy, Painful, Swollen and Bleeding Gums,
- In Teeth – Painful shaky , Aching , hyper sensitive
- Post Oral surgery – Scaling , Curetting, Gingivectomy , Excision, Extraction
- Oral Trauma- Pre and post wearing of appliances , Denture sores, Fixed frame abrasions, Broken teeth ulcerations.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver G 32 Tablet: PNT, SHD, TRP, RSA, DLP, PWN, MAX, BMJ, EMB, DHR, SWP, RHL, MLC, AMR, SAF, USF, OIP, BIO, BDN, JMJ, BSN, UMP, SDM, SBL, BBS, THP, LCC, MOM, ATP, ENP, RPP, IPL, STA, NWP, AVN, SHP, ATL, ...+more