Information about Filvestin Tablet
Filvestin tablet is a blend of Scutellaria Baicalensis and Acacia Catechu (Avocado). The ayurvedic formulation is used to treat several infections.
Key benefits/uses of Filvestin tablet:
- Scutellaria Baicalensis: decreases inflammation, stops tumor growth, and prevents tumor cell reproduction
- Acacia Catechu: Acts as an astringent, bactericidal, stimulant, masticator, and expectorant
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by an ayurvedic doctor
- Respiratory infections, hay fever, fever, gastrointestinal infections, liver problems, sore throat and other conditions
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Country of origin: IndiaExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Filvestin Tablet. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you.