Information about Fem-Viobel Capsule
Fem-Viobel Capsule contains Lactobacillus Reuteri and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Fem-Viobel Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Reuteri: A probiotic agent. It is used to treat necrotizing colitis, a gastrointestinal disease characterized by infection and inflammation that is mainly dangerous for toddlers, particularly those born prematurely.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: Helps to maintain a balance of good bacteria needed to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
- Store in cool, dry place
- Protect from light
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Fem-Viobel Capsule: NWP, SSA, TRP, HIP, BIO, RKS, BTM, ARD, AAY, SAF, AVN, LCC, MOM, 9T9, PPR, SDM, STA, BDN, CLT, WLC, HGI, FGH, ZVP, THP, NVY, UMP, DDR, RSS, SHD, AGT, ATL, DPP, GPP, PEN, DFP, RSA...+more