Information about F 029 Tablet
F 029 Tablet contains Folic acid, Pyridoxine and Vitamin B12 as major ingredients.
The formulation is used for the prevention of hyperhomocysteinemia (Elevated levels of homocysteine in the blood), an independent risk factor for pregnancy complications.
Key benefits/uses of F 029 Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Folic Acid: Helps the body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells.
- Pyridoxine: Used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin B6 deficiency. It maintains the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12: Keeps the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps the cells to make DNA. It also prevents megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to F 029 TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver F 029 Tablet: MAX, PPR, GBL, SBA, OLT, DHR, PTI, EMB, NTB, GTC, DFP, SWA, SHD, PRN, VRS, HEX, ZVP, STA, SDM, BHP, ATP, DGN, OIP, AAR, IPL, WSI, PNT, JVO, ENP, AGT, DPL, LHA, MAK, PLT, FGH, RSS, MMS...+more