Information about Evion Forte Capsule
Evion Forte Capsule contains Lycopene 5000 mcg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 90mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 60 mg, Vitamin C 150 mg, and Vitamin E 50 IU (D-alpha tocopherol) as active ingredients.
Key benefits/ uses of Evion Forte Capsule:
- Lycopene: Possess highest antioxidant activity among all the carotenoids. It is found to be effective in significantly reducing the occurrence of Preeclampsia and Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR).
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): These are biologically important nutrients these may have potential benefits on pregnancy outcomes and infant development.
- Vitamin E & Vitamin C: Vitamins C and E may be beneficial in the prevention of Preeclampsia in women at increased risk of the disease.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
Store at or below 25 degrees, in a dry place, protected from light.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Evion Forte Capsule: SCH, PNT, EQN, ADT, BTM, KHC, BHM, VRS, LHA, ARD, ESY, HSP, WHL, TOM, SWP, BHP, BAP, HAT, DVH, HTS, KMC, ZEL, AAY, SWA, SVH, HNP, SAF, MAM, GHR, MDO, TNH, MDH, RPI, FGH, JVO, EV...+more