Evion 200mg Capsule
helps in the treatment of vitamin E deficiency which is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of the cell membranes leading to the development of myopathic and neurological disorders. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that reacts with free radicals, which are the causes of oxidative damage to cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process and also helps in preventing muscle cramps and fatigue.Key Ingredient:
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Key Benefits:
Direction For Use:
- Evion 200mg Capsule is indicated for the therapeutic management of Nocturnal Muscle Cramps, Intermittent Claudication and Fibrocystic Breast Disease.
- Also indicated as a dietary supplement, in Malabsorption Syndromes. - Useful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
- Vitamin E supplementation may also be beneficial in Male Infertility.
- Evion is may be used to improve vigour and vitality.
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Contraindicated in hypersensitivity to Vitamin E
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
1. Is Evion an antioxidant and how does it work?
2. Can Evion be used in the ultraviolet (UV) induced sunburn?
- Evion is a vitamin supplement, that has antioxidant properties. Evion contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural chemical compound rich in antioxidants and this protects the body from damage caused by substances called free radicals, which can harm cells, tissues, and organs.
3. Can Aloe vera be used with Evion?
- Yes, regular use of Evion is helpful in ultraviolet rays induced sunburn which occurs due to excessive sun exposure and this excessive sun exposure can damage the skin. Evion has antioxidant properties that can reduce this damage.
4. Can I take Evion daily?
- Yes, you can use Aloe vera with Evion. Aloe vera not only slows down the appearance of wrinkles but also actively repairs the damaged skin cells. Combination of Aloe vera with Evion helps in hydrating, moisturizing and softening of skin which further reduces the visible signs of ageing.
5. Does Evion have any role in skin whitening?
- Yes, you can use Evion daily as it has vitamin E which is essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails.
6. Is Evion a vegetarian product?
- No, Evion has no role in the skin whitening. Owing to its antioxidant properties, Evion may help in better management of acne and other skin related problems which restore natural glow of the skin.
7. Can I use Evion for stretch marks?
- Evion contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural antioxidant. Moreover, the label on the pack shows a green symbol which states that the product is derived from a vegetarian source.
8. Can I use Evion for hair fall?
- Yes, you can use Evion for stretch marks. Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Evion contains Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) which is an antioxidant used to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks by maintaining skin elasticity and rehydration.
9. Can I use Evion for menstrual cramps?
- Yes, you can use Evion for hair fall. Evion has Tocopherol Acetate that repairs the damage of hair follicles and reduces its inflammation. Evion also increases blood circulation to the hair follicles which improves the transport of nutrients to the cells resulting in the reduction of hair fall. Moreover, when you are taking Evion, follow a healthy and well-balanced diet to restore the health of the hair.
10. Can I take Evion with vitamin C?
- Yes, you may use Evion for menstrual cramps. Studies have shown that Tocopherol Acetate in Evion can reduce the prostaglandin synthesis (pain-causing chemical agent in cells)which reduces the severity and the duration of pain.
- Yes, you can take Evion and vitamin C together as there is no interaction noted between these two and both of them are powerful antioxidants used to maintain overall vitality.