Information about Evactive Lubricating Gel
Evactive Lubricating Gel contains Visnadine, Panicum miliaceum, Plectranthus barbatus root extract, Aqua, Polysorbate- 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Perfume, Algae, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Ximenynate, Acrylate /c10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben as active ingredients.
Evactive Lubricating Gel restores natural moisture in the genital area, prevents dryness as it restores natural moisture in the genital area, helps in increasing the sexual desire, increases the sexual performance in a natural way, helps in Increasing intimacy and pleasure, and intensifies sensitivity of the intimate area.
Key benefits/uses of Evactive Lubricating Gel:
Role of main active ingredients:
- Visnadine: Used as the vasodilator in vascular disorders, functions by improving circulation from micro level, also, several skin problems get resolved due to improvement in blood circulation
- Panicum miliaceum: Treats sores, abscesses, and skin eruptions
- Plectranthus barbatus root extract: Useful in skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, obesity, painful menstrual periods, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), urinary tract infections (UTI), and bladder infections
- Glycerin: Attracts moisture onto the skin which is why it is considered a humectant, it also acts as an emollient, making skin not only moist but soft and supple
- Algae: Has an ability to instantly hydrate and condition the skin
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Gently massage a small amount, about 2 to 3 grams of Evactive Lubricating Gel to the External genital area, 5 to 10 minutes before sexual activity
- Vaginal dryness, discomfort, itching and burning, loss of sexual desire, less sexual satisfaction, weak sexual performance & painful sex.
- for external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Articles related to Evactive Lubricating GelVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Evactive Lubricating Gel: WAD, SPF, AYM, AHP, MOM, SVH, DLY, HNP, YAG, PHC, THP, FRM, GEO, USM, SAA, AYU, APT, MRS, NPH, BMJ, MTM, BHA, RVC, BBS, VVN, NDP, MAX, HMP, HTS, CTP, KLC, VSC, BBN, JBT, UH...+more