Information about Epiglo Soap
Epiglo Soaps contain Aloe vera, Papaya, Glycerine, Kokum Butter and Palm oil as key ingredients.
- Soap is used for deep cleansing and glowing skin.
- Acts as antiacne, anti- aging, anti- inflammatory and medicament in skin treatments
Key benefits/uses of Epilgo Soaps
- Glycerine acts as emollient, humectant, therapeutic and a skin healer. It helps in smoothing the skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin
- Olive oil has antibacterial, anti- inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Papaya contains papain, an enzyme that helps make skin lighter and softer.
- Kokum butter serves as a natural emollient and is enriched with skin healing properties
- Palm Oil is a strong antioxidant. It contains a refatting agent that helps to restore the skin’s natural oils
- Ethilgo Soap provides deep cleansing to the skin and leaves the skin soft and supple
- Acts as anti- acne and anti- inflammatory
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces dark spots, pimples, bumps and protect skin from direct sunlight
- Fights against skin infections
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Rub the Epiglo Soaps on the palm and make a good lather.
- Apply the later on to the wet face.
- Massage gently for 1- 2 minutes in circular motion
- Wash with fresh water
- Deep Cleansing and Glowing skin
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Epiglo Soap: DZY, NNP, NAS, RSA, ESY, MLC, BDN, SHD, GPP, TOM, AWS, BAP, RPI, CLT, NDP, RSS, GTC, BTM, BLE, AYM, FGH, TNH, SRG, PNT, OIP, STA, HEX, SVS, SPD, JVO, UBL, OWP, AMR, 9MM, EMB, LMS, CHP, ...+more