Ekana 5 Layer Filtration N95 Mask
provides the wearer five-layer protection from harmful pollutants in the air. It is used to filter air pollutants, pollens, smoke, odours, diesel, gasoline, as well as pathogens like bacteria, virus and fungi. It is highly useful for people with the risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels.
It protects one from pollutants in the air such as dust, bacteria and viruses.
Product Specifications and Features:
- The fabric is soft and is not harsh on the skin
- It has a melt-blown, non-woven, and hot air cotton filters
Directions For Use:
- The mask has the ability to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns (for reference, PM2.5 particles are 2.5 microns)
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children