Dr Willmar Schwabe India Thyroidinum Dilution
is a homoeopathic medicine used as a remedy for muscular weakness, joint pain, inflammation of joints, bone diseases and arrested growth development in children. It is useful in treatment of ailments associated with the thyroid.Key Ingredients: Key Benefits:
- Effective in the treatment of joint pains, inflammation of the joints and cramps
- Used to treat paralysis with muscular weakness
- Helps in treating bone diseases from malnutrition
- Prevents enlargement of thyroid glands
- Useful in the treatment of hyperthyroidism & hypothyroidism and assoiated ailments
- Provides relief from congested chest pain
- Promotes healing of wounds
- Used as a remedy for bedwetting in weak children who are nervous
Directions For Use:
- Promotes memory retention
- Regular dose is 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
- We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
- Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep out of reach of the children