Information about Dhup 60 K Tablet
Dhup 60 K Tablet contains Cholecalciferol (60000IU) as a major ingredient. Cholecalciferol is an analog of vitamin D which is important for building and keeping strong bones. Treats and prevents bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
Key benefits/uses Dhup 60 K Tablet:
- Dhup 60 K works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Enhances intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Reduces the risk of fractures thus maintains optimal bone health
- Decreases parathyroid hormone in osteoporotic patients
Vitamin D deficiency, Disorders/diseases due to Vitamin D deficiency
Direction for use /Dosage:
- Consume Dhup 60 K Tablet as directed by the physician
- The tablet should be chewed before swallowing
Store, protected from light and moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Dhup 60 K Tablet: USF, SBL, BLE, MDH, BRC, HGI, PNT, BSN, EMB, SVH, RWP, BAL, SBA, SGH, RPP, LMS, DFP, RPI, BNA, ENP, VRS, PEN, OHM, TOM, HTS, LHA, NVL, HPC, HAT, VJS, BBN, AAY, SVS, HNP, BHP, BAP, ...+more