Information about Cutiyt G Lotion
Cutiyt G Lotion contains Purified water, Glycolic acid, Sorbitol, PEG- 100 stearate & glyceryl stestate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin & Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Cetostearyl alcohol, C12- 15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG 40, Phytosqualane, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Mineral oil & Trideceth- 6, Aloevera barbadensis leaf extract, Ammonia, PEG- 8 Stearate, Dimethicon, 3- 0- Ethyl ascorbic acid, Cetyl ester wax, Allantoin, Biosaccharide Gum- 1, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan gum, Methyl paraben, Tocopheryl acetate, Fragrance, Propyl paraben, and Sodium Hyaluronate as its ingredients. It is suitable for all types of skin.
Key benefits/uses of Cutiyt G Lotion:
- Citric acid: Promotes skin peeling and regrowth
- Rumex: Helps in skin conditioning and soothing
- Prevents the damaged due to Photodamage and skin aging
- Helps to reduce the darker skin tone
- Reduces the skin tanning due to sun exposure
Direction for use/Dosage: :
- Apply once daily during the first week, and then twice daily
- Can be used alone, or as an adjunct to other treatments
- Melasma, hyperpigmentation & body tanning
- Store below 30°C
- Do not freeze
- keep away from direct light.
- For external use only
- Slight stinging sensation or diffuse redness may occur initially. They are a sign of the activity of the lotion & generally disappear after few days. If discomfort persists contact physician.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid the contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, remove with water immediately