Information about Cusena Tablet
Cusena Tablet contains Docusate Sodium and Senna Glucosides (Dry Extract) as active ingredients.
The tablets are used to soften stools and relieve constipation
Key benefits/uses of Cusena Tablet:
- Docussate Sodium is a stool softener. It increases the amount of water into the bowel, hence softens the stools.
- Senna Glucosides also acts as a laxative and helps in clearing the stomach and treats constipation.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- For adult & Adolescent: Take one to two tablets at bedtime
- For Children 6-12 years of age: Take one tablet at bedtime
- Or take the medicine as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature below 30 degree Celsius
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cusena Tablet: MAX, WHL, AYM, PTI, NVL, ABP, EMB, JIV, SGH, ENP, MAK, KIS, SBA, SHD, BGS, RHW, BIO, DPP, EVP, BAL, NSL, RPP, SAF, DGN, PRN, BMJ, INC, MMS, EQN, SHC, RSA, NNH, HIP, NVY, AGT, BTM, ZVP...+more