Information about Cureac Lotion
Cureac Skin lotion contains calamine and Zinc oxide and Sulphur as the key ingredients.
- The Cureac Skin lotion is used as anti itch, antiseptic, anti acne, anti bacterial, and anti pruritic
- It is recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, bed sores and Rosacea
Key benefits/Uses of Cureac Skin lotion
- Calamine acts as anti itch and antiseptic. It treats sunburn, acne and other skin infections
- Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing.
- As directed by the physician
- Skin rashes & itchiness, microbial infections, erythematous skin reactions, Rosacea, bed sores
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cureac Lotion: LMS, TFP, SVH, JVN, BDN, KHH, SYN, BHP, RWP, UHP, LCC, USF, MDH, RHW, TNH, SHC, DFP, SBA, JBT, ZEL, RPI, SLN, MAK, KNH, PTI, GTC, SWT, KAL, TRP, RPP, AAY, PLT, NNP, SJP, MPC, OWP, IPL...+more