Information about Cureac Lotion
Cureac Skin lotion contains calamine and Zinc oxide and Sulphur as the key ingredients.
- The Cureac Skin lotion is used as anti itch, antiseptic, anti acne, anti bacterial, and anti pruritic
- It is recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, bed sores and Rosacea
Key benefits/Uses of Cureac Skin lotion
- Calamine acts as anti itch and antiseptic. It treats sunburn, acne and other skin infections
- Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing.
- As directed by the physician
- Skin rashes & itchiness, microbial infections, erythematous skin reactions, Rosacea, bed sores
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cureac Lotion: MDO, DGN, HEX, PEN, OIP, SAF, DLP, MLC, ATP, OWP, AYM, RHL, PNT, EVP, WHL, TFP, GBL, SBL, MMS, AAR, STA, RSS, CLT, VDH, 9T9, MAK, MDH, JVN, GHR, GTK, SGH, RKS, QTM, BMJ, KHH, BAL, NNH...+more