Information about Cranpac KM Sachet
Cranpac KM is a nutritional supplement contains Potassium Magnesium Citrate (978mg), D-Mannose (300mg), and Cranberry Extract (200mg) as active ingredients.
- The formulation is developed to prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs)
- Prevents attachment of Uro-Pathogenic E.Coli to the kidney walls, thereby preventing pyelonephritis.
Key benefits/uses of Cranpac KM:
Role of active ingredients:
- Potassium Magnesium Citrate: Helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, thereby helping to prevent gout and kidney stones.
- Cranberry Extract: Used for urinary tract infections and kidney stones. Also prevents blockage of urine catheters, increases urine flow, kill germs, and reduce fever.
- D-Mannose: Used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and Carbohydrate-Deficient Glycoprotein Syndrome. D-Mannose prevents infection-causing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract.
Direction for use / Dosage:
Take a glass of water (200ml) and pour the content of the sachet and consume immediately or as directed by the physician.
Urinary Tract Infection
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degree-Celsius in a cool place
- Not recommended for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cranpac KM Sachet: JMJ, NDP, OLT, PEN, BLP, MPC, SAF, PSP, OIP, PPR, SBA, RPP, RKS, NWP, HGI, MAK, SJP, AYU, DPP, PNT, LHA, AAR, HEX, WSI, OHM, KHH, SWA, DEL, DDR, EQN, DFP, NVY, INC, OWP, BTM, GNC,...+more