Information about Cranpac KM Sachet
Cranpac KM is a nutritional supplement contains Potassium Magnesium Citrate (978mg), D-Mannose (300mg), and Cranberry Extract (200mg) as active ingredients.
- The formulation is developed to prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTIs).
- It prevents attachment of Uro-Pathogenic E.Coli to the kidney walls, thereby preventing pyelonephritis.
Key benefits/uses of Cranpac KM:
Role of active ingredients:
- Potassium Magnesium Citrate: Helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, thereby helping to prevent gout and kidney stones.
- Cranberry Extract: Used for urinary tract infections and kidney stones. Also prevents blockage of urine catheters, increases urine flow, kill germs, and reduce fever.
- D-Mannose: Used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and Carbohydrate-Deficient Glycoprotein Syndrome. D-Mannose prevents infection-causing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract.
Direction for use / Dosage:
Take a glass of water (200ml) and pour the content of the sachet and consume immediately or as directed by the physician.
Urinary Tract Infection
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degree-Celsius in a cool place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
Articles related to Cranpac KM SachetVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cranpac KM Sachet: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT, CLT, BSN,...+more