Information about Cranfit Tablet
Cranfit Tablet contains Cranberry Extract (300mg) and D-Mannose (600mg) as major ingredients. Cranfit is one such non-antimicrobial solution for the prevention of Urinary tract infections (UTIs). Cranberry and D-mannose help in promoting urinary tract health and may help to reduce the frequency of UTIs.
Key benefits/uses of Cranfit Tablet :
- Cranberry contains proanthocyanidins binds to the mannose-resistant adhesins (P-fimbriae) of E.coli and inhibit the binding of this bacteria to the urinary tract.
- D-mannose binds to the mannose-sensitive type-1 pili of E. coli bacteria and blocks its attachment to the surface of the urinary tract.
- The tablet is used to treat Urinary tract infection.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- One tablet thrice daily for the prophylaxis of recurrent UTIs
- As directed by the physician
Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cranfit Tablet: LMS, TFP, SVH, JVN, BDN, KHH, SYN, BHP, RWP, UHP, LCC, USF, MDH, RHW, TNH, SHC, DFP, SBA, JBT, ZEL, RPI, SLN, MAK, KNH, PTI, GTC, SWT, KAL, TRP, RPP, AAY, PLT, NNP, SJP, MPC, OWP, IP...+more