Information about Cosalic Ointment
The Cosalic ointment contains 6% coal tar and 3% Salicylic acid.
It is used for treating various skin diseases and allergies.
Key benefits/uses of Cosalic Ointment:
- Coal tar works as Keratoplastic. It causes the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells.
- Salicylic acid helps in the shedding of dead skin cells by reducing redness and swelling (inflammation).
- Cosalic Ointment has Keratolytic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It decreases scaling, itchiness and dryness of skin.
- It reduces erythematous scaly lesions.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As prescribed by the physician.
- Psoriasis, Neuro Dermatitis, Hyper Keratotic Skin Condition, Cracked Heels, and Keratoderma
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cosalic Ointment: ANT, FGH, EQN, NTL, UMP, VNS, RDR, GPT, BNT, MBP, SHC, IPL, PHN, NTB, OIP, BAL, BLE, BRC, DGN, MSD, QTM, SWP, NNP, AYU, DPP, PWN, RSA, AWS, DZY, PTI, TNH, SGH, ZPR, HSM, BGS, BHA, ...+more