Information about Corvit M Syrup
CORVIT M SYRUP contains Mecobalamin ,Thiamine ,Niacinamide,D-Panthenol, Riboflavin phosphate , Pyridoxine , Folic acid ,Biotin , Lysine , Zinc.Vitamin B12 is the common name for a nutrient known scientifically as methylcobalamin.It's used as a dietary supplement and to treat certain anemias.Vitamin B12 plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells.
· Used for the treatment of Anemia due to B12-deficiency conditions
· Used in the complex therapy for iron and posthemorrhagic anemia
· Used for the aplastic anemia caused by toxic substances and drugs
· Used for treatment for liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis); funicular myelosis, Down syndrome, peripheral nerve injury; skin diseases (psoriasis, photodermatosis, herpetiformis dermatitis, neurodermatitis);
· Used to prevent and treat symptoms of deficiency of Vitamins
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Corvit M SyrupVIEW ALL