Information about Colgate Visible White Toothpaste
Colgate Visible White Toothpaste contains Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharine, Sodium Fluoride, Xanthan, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbosil BFG 51 Blue as ingredients as ingredients. The product is available in a sparkling mint flavor
Key benefits/uses of Colgate Visible White Toothpaste:
- Colgate Visible White Toothpaste helps fight cavities, protect enamel, remove plaque and freshen breath when it is used regularly.
- Sodium fluoride is an important anti-cavity ingredient that makes teeth more resistant to decay and bacteria that causes cavities.
- Silica and Pyrophosphates are the main whitening accelerators that remove stains from the teeth and polish the teeth surface.
- Colgate Visible White Toothpaste has whitening accelerators that remove stains and polish the teeth surface to provide a beautiful white smile.
Directions for usage/Dosage:
- Brush for 2 minutes 3 times daily for maximum and lasting results use daily
- Do not swallow
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
- Not for medicinal use
- Children less than 6 years of age should use the formulation under adult supervision
- Keep out of reach of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Colgate Visible White Toothpaste. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.