Information about Cofayur Syrup
Cofayur Syrup contains Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Rasna (Alpenia chenensis), Pippali (Piper longum), Kanchanar (Bauhiniavariegate), Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Vajradhanti (Barleria prionitis), Brahmi (Herpestis monniera), and Thalisa (Abbis webiana) as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Cofayur Syrup:
Role of active ingredients:
- Tulsi: Helps in the antitussive, expectorant and nasal decongestant actions
- Kantakari: Exhibits expectorant and bronchodilator actions
- Vasa: Used for mouth troubles. It has antispasmodic, expectorant and blood-purifying qualities
- Rasna: Cures bronchitis and helps in the anti-spasmodic action
- Pippali: Helps in rejuvenating the respiratory system
- Kanchanar & Brahm: Has bronchodilator action
- Padmaka: Exhibits antitussive, expectorant and anti-spasmodic actions
- Sunthi: Effective in the treatment of sore throat.
- Vajradhanti & Thalisa: Possess expectorant action & antitussive action respectively
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume 10ml 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Common cough and cold, Allergic rhinitis, Smoking cough, Mild to moderate asthma
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Cofayur SyrupVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cofayur Syrup: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, JVN, MMS...+more