Information about Cobacyn OD Capsule
Cobacyn OD Capsule contains Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg), Folic Acid (5mg), Methylcobalamin (500mcg), Pyridoxine (3.5mg), and Thiamine (10mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses for Cobacyn OD Capsule :
Role of active ingredients:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Helps to prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes
- Folic Acid: Helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Pyridoxine: Used to prevent or treat a certain nerve like peripheral neuropathy and also used to treat certain hereditary disorders such as xanthurenic aciduria, hyperoxaluria, homocystinuria and is also used to treat the certain types of anemia
- Thiamine: Helps the nervous system and brain to function properly and strengthens the immune system and improves the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Nutritional supplement
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cobacyn OD Capsule: MDO, DGN, HEX, PEN, OIP, SAF, DLP, MLC, ATP, OWP, AYM, RHL, PNT, EVP, WHL, TFP, GBL, SBL, MMS, AAR, STA, RSS, CLT, VDH, 9T9, MAK, MDH, JVN, GHR, GTK, SGH, RKS, QTM, BMJ, KHH, BAL...+more