Information about CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet
CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet contains Collagen peptide, Aflapin (Boswellia serrata extract) and Rosehip extract as active ingredients.
- The formulation is used in the treatment of joint disorders.
- CO-Rosiflex Ace exhibit potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to maintain the health of joints and bones.
- Increases mobility of the joints and reduces inflammation, pain, and stiffness.
Key benefits/ uses of CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet:
- Aflapin: Exhibit anti-inflammatory property.
- Collagen Peptide: Major protein component of the bone. It stimulates collagen synthesis in the joint cartilage.
- Rose Hip Extract: Contains Polyphenols and Anthocyanin, which prevent joint inflammation and damage. It is also rich in Vitamin C which has antioxidant properties.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
- In a glass of approximately 200ml water pour and mix the contents of the sachet.
- Keep stirring for 2 minutes until the powder dispersed and drink immediately before contents settle down.
Store below temperature 25 degree Celsius in dry and dark place.
- Not for medicinal use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet: RUS, SAF, BAP, SVH, PWN, SGH, GTC, GPT, ARD, IPL, SDM, HBV, MAX, HSP, PMA, BTM, SHP, RPI, 9T9, PEN, AGT, SBL, HEX, P2P, NSL, DFP, EMB, WHL, INC, PLT, SSA, DGN, VDH, EQN, JIV...+more