Information about CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet
CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet contains Collagen peptide, Aflapin (Boswellia serrata extract) and Rosehip extract as active ingredients.
- The formulation is used in the treatment of joint disorders.
- CO-Rosiflex Ace exhibit potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to maintain the health of joints and bones.
- Increases mobility of the joints.
- Reduces inflammation, pain, and stiffness.
Key benefits/ uses of CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet:
- Aflapin: Exhibit anti-inflammatory property.
- Collagen Peptide: Major protein component of the bone. It stimulates collagen synthesis in the joint cartilage.
- Rose Hip Extract: Contains Polyphenols and Anthocyanin, which prevent joint inflammation and damage. It is also rich in Vitamin C which has antioxidant properties.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
- In a glass of approximately 200ml water pour and mix the contents of the sachet.
- Keep stirring for 2 minutes until the powder dispersed and drink immediately before contents settles down.
Store below temperature 25 degree Celsius in dry and dark place.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver CO-Rosiflex Ace Sachet: HMP, SBL, DPL, GTK, OWP, AAR, BIO, GNC, RSS, SJP, MSD, OHM, RHL, SAF, MMS, RKS, IAD, DYG, MAK, KHH, HAT, BMJ, TRP, WLC, DHR, ADT, SDM, MAX, SAT, DFP, RUS, MPC, ATL, GPT, AVN...+more