Information about CO Quik Capsule
The CO Quick Capsule contains Astaxanthin (8mg), Coenzyme Q10 (100mg), L-Arginine (100mg), Levocarnitine (250mg), Lycopene, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (250mg), Selenium Dioxide (75mcg), Vitamin D3 (1000IU) and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (15mg) as active ingredients. It is a super antioxidant and helps in healthy living and proper functioning of the body.
Key benefits/uses of CO Quick Capsule
- Astaxanthin acts as the super-antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports immune function, cardiovascular health, and brain health. It also protects cells and the nervous system from oxidative damage
-Co-enzyme Q10, an antioxidant neutralizes the effect of free radicals and reactive species in the body.
- L- Arginine relaxes blood vessels in blood pressure patients and strengthens immunity.
- Levocarnitine is a dietary supplement and is used to prevent and treat low blood levels of carnitine.
- Omega 3 Fatty acid improves blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also decreases the risk of coronary heart disease.
-Viatmin D3 dietary aid helps to treat vitamin D3 deficient levels in people who have underactive parathyroid glands, low levels of phosphate in the blood, or hereditary conditions in which the body doesn't respond to the parathyroid hormone.
- Zinc helps in bone mineralization.
- As directed by the physician.
- Nutritional Deficiencies, Immunity buildup
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to CO Quik CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver CO Quik Capsule: ANT, FGH, EQN, NTL, UMP, VNS, RDR, GPT, BNT, MBP, SHC, IPL, PHN, NTB, OIP, BAL, BLE, BRC, DGN, MSD, QTM, SWP, NNP, AYU, DPP, PWN, RSA, AWS, DZY, PTI, TNH, SGH, ZPR, HSM, BGS, BHA, T...+more