provides essential vitamins which are required for growth and good health. Vitamin E is thought to protect the body from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction known as oxidation. Vitamin E is important for many processes in the body. It is naturally found in foods such as vegetable oils, meat, eggs, milk, and leafy vegetables. Vitamin E is prescribed to treat a deficient state or as a supplement. It is also prescribed in certain other conditions like cystic fibrosis and abetalipoproteinaemia.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- Vitamin E is a diet aid that helps the body with muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamins work best when given with a well-balanced diet.
- Prevents harmful effects from chemicals called oxidation
Directions for use:
- Useful to treat wherever deficiency is faced of Vitamin E
- Take one or two capsule or as directed by physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat