Information about Capercal-Max Soft Gelatin Capsule
The Capercal- Max Softgel capsule contains Calcitriol, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin K2-7, Mecobalamin, L- Methyl Folate, Zinc Oxide and Magnesium as major ingredients. The capsule is a blend of Vitamins and Minerals, essential for healthy living.
Key benefits/uses of Capercal - Max Softgel Capsule
- Calcitriol is an active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps in controlling the parathyroid hormone and the levels of certain minerals like calcium, phosphorus, that are needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Calcium Carbonate is a dietary supplement and is used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough.Calcium is required for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart. Calcium carbonate also is used as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach.
- Vitamin K2-7 has several health benefits. It decreases the mortality rate, improves cardiovascular health in postmenopausal women, prevents fractures and osteoporosis.
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- L - Methylfolate is a folic acid supplement. It is treated or prevent low folate levels.
- Magnesium and Zinc help in bone mineralization.
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the manufacturer or physician.
Nutritional Deficiencies, Strengthening Immunity
- Store at a temperature below 25 degree Celsius in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Capercal-Max Soft Gelatin CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location with deliver Capercal-Max Soft Gelatin Capsule. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective pharmacy accepts the your request ...+more