Information about Caldenz Tablet
Caldenz Soft Gelatin Capsule contains Calcium Citrate Malate (CCM), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Vitamin D3, Probiotics (Lactobacillus)and Methylcobalamin as a major ingredient.
Key benefits/uses of Caldenz Soft Gelatin Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- CCM: Used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland
- EPA and DHA: Lower triglycerides (fats in the blood), and improve the health of the heart
- Vitamin D3: Used to treat osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong.It also helps the blood to remain at the right pH
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Used to treat certain anemias. It plays an important role in the formation of blood
- Probiotics: Keep the natural balance of microflora in the intestines.The normal human digestive tract contains various types of probiotic bacteria that reduce the growth of harmful bacteria. Probiotics are vital for the health of the intestine. They are particularly used for treating diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, etc.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Caldenz TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Caldenz Tablet: CZT, NWP, HTV, HIP, AVL, OIP, UVD, VRS, CRN, MDO, SVS, JBT, MFN, RHL, MBP, SNG, GLD, HAT, GHR, TSS, SPD, GDA, NLP, RPP, JVN, ASP, MTD, DRA, HWS, PTI, USF, PRC, SOF, HBV, AGP, SVH, AN...+more