Information about Calcirol Syrup
Calcirol Syrup contains Cholecalciferol (1000IU/5ml) as an active ingredient.
- Cholecalciferol is made by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun, thus leading to Vitamin D3 deficiency.
Key benefits/uses of Calcirol Syrup:
Cholecalciferol is also known as "Vitamin D3" helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorous found in food and supplements which are essential minerals for bone health and development.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Vitamin D deficiency, Weak bones etc.
- Immediately replace cap tightly after each use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Calcirol SyrupVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Calcirol Syrup: KHH, AVN, SBA, DHR, PPR, AAY, INC, PWN, MAM, VRS, HGI, JVN, SWP, BIO, OWP, PNT, DDR, RJH, BTM, HEX, ZEL, JMJ, AGT, ANT, GTK, DPP, HAT, USF, OLT, 9T9, SAF, RSA, TNH, SWA, SSA, GPT, R...+more