Information about Calcirol Drop
Calcirol Drops contain Cholecalciferol as an active ingredient.
- Cholecalciferol is an analogue of Vitamin D3 which treats Vitamin D3 deficiency in children caused by inadequate exposure to sunlight and deficiency of Vitamin D3 in breastfeeding mothers.
- The formulation is specially designed for kids.
Key benefits/uses of Calcirol Drops:
- Cholecalciferol is also known as "Vitamin D3" and it is essential for the proper growth and development of the body.
- Vitamin D3 also plays a vital role in enhancing the Calcium absorption from the intestines and helps strengthen the bones.
- Helps to build the bones and teeth stronger.
- Absorption of Calcium in muscles and improving muscle contraction & relaxation, flexibility & elasticity. Thus, increasing overall strength & functioning of muscles.
- Promotes overall growth and development of kids
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Vitamin D deficiency, Weak bones/muscles
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Calcirol Drop: YMI, SHG, VOP, PRN, AGT, HCP, TAT, KHH, SIO, AYU, WDE, AAY, QTM, IAD, CMD, BAP, KLC, SDM, DZY, RPP, IPL, OBS, BGS, ABP, PRT, TSS, AAR, BSN, GNC, ENP, CPK, NTL, USM, VHP, JBT, DAO, MB...+more