Information about Calcirol Drop
Calcirol Drops contain Cholecalciferol as an active ingredient.
- Cholecalciferol is an analogue of Vitamin D3 which treats Vitamin D3 deficiency in children caused by inadequate exposure to sunlight and deficiency of Vitamin D3 in breastfeeding mothers.
- The formulation is specially designed for kids.
Key benefits/uses of Calcirol Drops:
- Cholecalciferol is also known as "Vitamin D3" and it is essential for the proper growth and development of the body.
- Vitamin D3 also plays a vital role in enhancing the Calcium absorption from the intestines and helps strengthen the bones.
- Helps to build the bones and teeth stronger.
- Absorption of Calcium in muscles and improving muscle contraction & relaxation, flexibility & elasticity. Thus, increasing overall strength & functioning of muscles.
- Promotes overall growth and development of kids
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Vitamin D deficiency, Weak bones/muscles
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Calcirol Drop: RUS, SAF, BAP, SVH, PWN, SGH, GTC, GPT, ARD, IPL, SDM, HBV, MAX, HSP, PMA, BTM, SHP, RPI, 9T9, PEN, AGT, SBL, HEX, P2P, NSL, DFP, EMB, WHL, INC, PLT, SSA, DGN, VDH, EQN, JIV, SWA, RP...+more