Information about Calak Lotion
Calak Lotion contains Bentonite, Sodium citrate, Calamine, Glycerol and Zinc oxide as main active ingredients.It is used for minor skin infections, itching, and other skin related problems.
Key benefits/Uses of Calak Lotion:
Role of active ingredients:
- Bentonite: Helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows the skin to heal and reduces inflammation. Bentonite helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Calamine: Dries oozing or weeping from minor skin irritation. Calamine is used to treat itching and skin irritation caused by chickenpox, insect bites or stings, measles, eczema, sunburn, poison ivy, and other minor skin conditions.
- Glycerol: Used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. It attracts moisture to your skin and acts as a humectant.
- Zinc Oxide: For severely chapped skin, or other minor skin irritations.
- Sodium Citrate: Used as a buffering agent or alkalinize(pH adjuster) and a chelating agent. It preserves cosmetics and personal care products by chelating (complexing) metals.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
Skin problems like acne, itching, sunburn etc.
- Read the label carefully before
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Calak LotionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Calak Lotion: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL,...+more