Information about Calak Lotion
Calak Lotion contains Bentonite, Sodium citrate, Calamine, Glycerol and Zinc oxide as main active ingredients. The formulation is used for minor skin infections, itching, and other skin related problems.
Key benefits/uses of Calak Lotion:
Role of active ingredients:
- Bentonite: Helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows the skin to heal and reduces inflammation. Bentonite helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face
- Calamine: Dries oozing or weeping from minor skin irritation and treat itching and skin irritation caused by chickenpox, insect bites or stings, measles, eczema, sunburn, poison ivy, and other minor skin conditions
- Glycerol: Used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines, also it attracts moisture to skin and acts as a humectant
- Zinc Oxide: For severely chapped skin, or other minor skin irritations
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Apply on the affected area as directed by the physician
- Skin problems like acne, itching, sunburn etc.
- Read the label carefully before
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Calak LotionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Calak Lotion: RST, JSL, JBT, NPS, OBS, PSF, MDN, SDE, RDH, DFP, SCH, ADT, SPF, BGS, SGC, FRS, NFP, BBN, NPH, SCP, IMC, HLT, LHA, HTS, DYL, PPR, PLT, THP, MAX, RPI, MLC, APS, ENP, VJS, TAP, CMD, JIV,...+more